Information about the collection of personal data
Thank you for visiting this website. In order for you to feel safe with regards to data protection and in accordance with the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you will find here information on the handling and processing of personal data that occurs when using this website. All data that can identify you as a user is personal information. These include for example, name, address, email address or phone number.
1) Who is responsible for data processing
3) Data processing for order processing
4) Social media: Pinterest and YouTube
5) Rights of the person concerned
6) Duration of storage of personal data
1) In accordance with GDPR
Ivana Olbrichtova, Lysica 47, 01305 Bela-Lysica, Slovakia
The person responsible for the data processing.
Ivana Olbricht, as a natural person, may decide together with others on the purpose and manner of processing personal data.
During the normal process of communication, personal data can be collected from the contact form or by email. This data is only stored and used to process and respond to your request. (The legal basis is in the interest of answering requests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR). If the communication is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. Your personal data will be deleted after final processing, provided that there are no statutory storage requirements.
3) Processing of personal data during order processing
To process your order, we work with service providers. These service providers processes personal data.
– Order data: address, telephone number, email address and date / time, as well as the details of the order are recorded by the technical operator (Websupport) of this website, as well as recording referrals and visitor statistics.
– Personal billing data for tax billing: Tax office, and if necessary, customs agency and customs (only with orders over 1000 euros in countries outside the EU)
– Personal address data required for the delivery of the goods:
Transport companies like DHL, TNT, UPS or GLS
– Personal data required for payment processing will be passed on to appropriate credit or payment service providers such as ‘Paypal’: PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b of the GDPR
4) Social Media: Pinterest and YouTube
You will find on this website the social media button “Pinterest”, Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. To protect your privacy, these buttons will appear on the web page only included as a graphic containing a link to the Pinterest website. By clicking on the graphic, you will be redirected to the service provider. Only then will your data be sent to the respective provider. If you do not click on the graphic, there will be no exchange between you and the provider of the social media button. For information about how your information is collected and used, visit Pinterest at: https://policy.pinterest.com/privacy-policy
Youtube videos are integrated on this website, or will soon be included. The corresponding plug-ins are operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit and / or use a page using the YouTube plug-in, you will be connected to a Youtube server. Youtube will be informed of which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. This can be prevented by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
5) Rights of the person concerned
As a user of the website, you have a right to information and intervention that you can exercise with the person responsible for personal data processing.
– Right to information
According to Art. 15 GDPR, you have a right of access to your processed personal data, which includes:
– Purpose of processing,
– Categories of personal data processed
– Recipients who receive your personal information
– The planned storage duration or the criteria for determining the storage duration
– The right under Article 16 GDPR to correct, delete and restrict the processing of personal data
– Objection to the processing
– Complain to a supervisory authority
– The source of your data, if it was not collected on the website
– Whether there is automated processing in the sense of profiling and what effects this could have
– On the transfer of personal data to third countries (legal reference Art. 46 GDPR): Your data will not be forwarded to third countries, exceptions may be for delivery addresses.
– Right to deletion of your personal data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, provided that the appropriate conditions are met in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR.
This right does not apply if data processing is necessary
– For exercising the right to freedom of expression and information or for public interest
– For the fulfilment of a legal obligation or a right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, as long as your information is verified on the basis of your reference, or you need your personal data in connection with legal claims or doubts arise.
– Right to information as per Art. 19 GDPR
You have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to the controller, the controller has the duty to inform the data recipients of the corresponding change in the personal data or to disclose the recipients if an amendment is impossible or disproportionate.
– Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
You have the right to receive your submitted personal data in a clear, customary and machine-readable format.
– Right of revocation of granted consent according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of data with effect for the future. Then your personal data will be deleted. The revocation of consent does not affect the previous legality of the processing carried out.
– Right of appeal according to Art. 77 GDPR
If you assume a violation of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a relevant supervisory authority. Please visit https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/institutions-bodies/european-data-protection-supervisor_en#contact_details
– Right of objection
You have the right at all times to object to the processing of personal data, the effect of which relates to the future. In this case, data processing will be terminated, subject to overriding interests such as legal claims.
If your personal data is used for customer loyalty (eg Christmas greetings) or direct mail, you can appeal in the future.
6) Storage duration of personal data
The period of storage of personal data depends on the legal retention periods (for example, commercial and tax retention periods). Upon expiration of the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if it is no longer necessary in connection with the contract or contract to be concluded and / or no legitimate interest remains in the re-storage.
7) Reference to the framework privacy statement
Data Protectiondata processing beyond the data processing described above, the Websupport ( https://www.websupport.sk/ssl-certifikaty )platform is responsible
Google Analytics Addendum
You can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking here. An “Opt-out Cookie” shall then be applied to your website which shall prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose, your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your device to save certain information or image files, such as pixels. The next time you visit our website on the same device, the information saved in the cookies will subsequently be transmitted either to our website (“First Party Cookie”) or to another website to which the cookie belongs (“Third Party Cookie”).
Through the information saved and returned, the respective website recognizes that you have already accessed and visited it with the browser you use on that device. We use this information to be able to design and display the website in an optimum way in line with your preferences.
In that respect, only the cookie itself is identified on your device. Beyond this extent, your personal data will only be saved upon your express consent or if it is strictly necessary to be able to use the service offered to and accessed by you accordingly.
We divide the cookies we use into the following categories based on their purpose and function:
Strictly Necessary Cookies;
Performance Cookies; as well as
Marketing / Third Party / Consent Based Cookies
You can deactivate cookies in your browser at any time.